About White Peony (Bai Mudan)
White Peony (Bai Mudan) is a famous White tea. White Peony has more flavor and mouthfeel compared to Silver Needle due to it is plucked with one or two leaves and a bud.
Our White Peony stands out from any other tea on the Western market because it is a "Lao Bai Cha" — an "aged" White tea. We have continued to carefully age our Bai Mudan in the proper environment in our shop to ensure it develops rich, distinct flavors as well as additional health benefits.
- Category: White Tea (Bai Cha)
- Location: Zhenghe, Fujian Province
- Pick: Spring 2019
- Special Properties: Famous Tea, Aged, Health Boosting
- Aroma: Floral, Light, Grassy, Nutty
- Taste: Sweet, Floral, Toasty
- Mouthfeel: Soft, Clean, Fresh, Medium Body
- Aftertaste: Clean, Fresh
- Sensory Experience: Cooling
- Roast: None
- Oxidation: Light
Best Brewed in Glass or Ceramic
|Amount of tea||4 grams of tea|
|Brew Covered or Uncovered||Uncovered|
Ceramic or Glass
In Store Pickup is free at our Oakland location.
Overnight and Domestic shipping available.
For international shipping, please contact John directly at: email@example.com