Dragonwell is one of the most famous Green teas in mainland China and abroad. Its leaves have a distinct shape that are formed from skilled pan-frying in a very high temperature wok.
The result of this unique, hard-to-master processing is a truly incredible end-product. Fresh, light, and chestnutty, what's not to love?
- Category: Green Tea (Lu Cha)
- Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
- Pick: Spring 2020
- Special Properties: Famous
- Aroma: Grassy
- Taste: Sweet, Nutty
- Mouthfeel: Full, Viscous, Smooth
- Sensory Experience: Cooling, Refreshing
- Roast: None
- Oxidation: None