About Enemy's Demise (Lao Bai Cha)
You won't find a tea like Enemy's Demise anywhere in the West. It is a Zhenghe Lao Bai Cha, meaning it is an aged White tea. Aged White tea has become particularly scarce in China because of how popular it is to drink for its purported health benefits. That's why the tea literati in China want to buy back our entire stock!
In addition to its health benefits, Lao Bai Cha acquires additional distinct flavors as it ages. Unfortunately, most Lao Bai Cha sold in the West has not been aged properly, so it does not have this property. Luckily for us, we have spent over a decade forming relationships with farmers to gain exclusive access to the real deal.
- Category: White Tea (Bai Cha)
- Location: Zhenghe, Fujian Province
- Pick: Spring 2012
- Special Properties: Aged, Health Boosting
- Aroma: Sweet, Malty, Light
- Taste: Mellow, Fruit, Fresh, Tart
- Mouthfeel: Drying, Medium Body
- Aftertaste: Soft, Fresh
- Sensory Experience: Cooling
- Roast: None
- Oxidation: Light