About Imperial White Peony (Bai Mudan)
White Peony (Bai Mudan) is a famous White tea. Unlike our classic White Peony, our imperial White Peony comes in a bar and is from Fuding province.
Having White Peony both from Fuding (our Imperial bar) and Zhenghe (our loose leaf variety) gives customers options. Fuding White teas tend to produce plumper leaves with a natural floralness that is reminiscent of White wine. We recommend customers buy both and compare to see which they like best.
- Category: White Tea (Bai Cha)
- Location: Fuding, Fujian Province
- Pick: Spring 2019
- Special Properties: Famous Tea
- Aroma: Sweet, Light, Nutty
- Taste: Sweet, Floral, White Wine
- Mouthfeel: Soft, Clean, Fresh, Medium Body
- Aftertaste: Clean
- Sensory Experience: Cooling
- Roast: None
- Oxidation: Light