About Loquat Companion (Bi Luo Chun)
Also known as Bi Luo Chun, this is a famous Green tea in mainland China. We chose to provide the name Loquat Companion because the tea is grown amongst Loquat "companion trees", a gardening term.
Bi Luo Chun is renowned for its fruity and floral taste and aroma, as well as its delicate, curled appearance.
- Category: Green Tea (Lu Cha)
- Location: Lake Dongting, Jiangsu Province
- Pick: Spring 2019
- Special Properties: Famous
- Aroma: Grassy
- Taste: Fresh, Fruity
- Mouthfeel: Viscous, Smooth, Full
- Sensory Experience: Cooling, Refreshing
- Roast: None
- Oxidation: None