About Wang's Creation
Also known as "Taiping Houkui", Wang's Creation is a very difficult tea to source. Taiping Houkui is made deep in the mountains in a famous area of growth that is heavily gated to protect tea production. Only a farmer may let you in.
Wang's Creation is distinct because it has gigantic leaves, hence a heavier mouthfeel. The tea pick is a bud and two leaves, and is handled discretely in every step of production. The fryer at this farm has been producing the tea for fifty years, and has production down to a science.
- Category: Green Tea (Lu Cha)
- Location: Anhui Province
- Pick: Spring 2019
- Special Properties: Famous
- Aroma: Grassy
- Taste: Seaweed, Sweet, Citrus
- Mouthfeel: Smooth, Heavy Bodied
- Sensory Experience: Cooling, Refreshing, Energizing
- Roast: None
- Oxidation: None